18 April 2014

Necklaces


It's lucky dip weekend this weekend at Tatty Devine and I've ordered my first lucky dip box. In the meantime while I wait for the post to arrived, I decided to share a small selection of my favourite necklaces and earrings. 
(From the top, clockwise) 

1. Bowie Lightning Bolt Earrings
These I picked up from the V&A's Bowie Exhibition last year. I don't think you can ever have too much Bowie themed paraphernalia. 

2. Rainbow (Head in the Clouds) Necklace
One of my favourite necklaces ever, this one is from Tatty Devine. The clouds are pearlescent white Perspex and the stars are sparkly Aurora Borealis crystals. Oooh fancy.

3. Frida Necklace
This was a great find on Etsy, I love Frida Kahlo and it's hand illustrated so each one is unique; which I love.

4. Fox Necklaces
Also from Tatty Devine, this fox is made from pearlescent red Perspex, there's also a honey coloured one too but I much rather prefer this red one. Paired with a tweed blazer it's an autumn wardrobe staple. 

5. Floral Feminist Necklace
An Etsy find again, this is laser cut from poplar plywood and looks great on pastels. 

6. Butterfly Locket
I've had this for about 5 or so years, it's from Accessorize, with an enamel butterfly on the front cover of the book it opens up with space inside to fit in two tiny pictures: quaint.   

7. Love Heart Earrings 
The earrings are from Tatty Devine and enamel, I love the tattoo-esque styling of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment